Organic whipped shea butter with a blend of great anti-bacterial and healing oils especially for dry skin. Very versatile.
This butter contains more healing calendula oil than the other butters, and has been whipped with eucalyptus, tea tree and lavender. Great smells from the garden which will bring therapeutic benefits to grazed, rough hands. Apply before and after gardening.
* Shea butter helps to give protection from the sun and is healing to the skin, especially when dry and damaged. It has mild anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
* Calendula flowers have been macerated in organic high oleic sunflower oil. Calendula is known for it's healing qualities as it has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties that stimulate the immune system and enhance the body's fight against infection. It quickly helps skin tissue repair and minimises scar formation.
* Avocado oil is mild and nourishing, very moisturising and very well absorbed. It is very rich in vitamins and sterols, and helps increase collagen in the skin.
* Eucalyptus is antiseptic and antibacterial. In recent studies it has shown to benefit dry skin as it improves its oil and water-holding abilities and barrier function.
* Tea tree has antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties.
* Lavender tones and revitalises the skin and is useful for all types of skin problems as it is antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-viral and anti-fungal.