This 3 hour course will suit you if you would like to learn how to make your own natural facial skin care products, or just fancy a creative and informative afternoon out having fun. The recipes we will use are similar to those used by top organic selling brands and you will be shown how to adapt these so that the products you take home are suited to your skin type.
You will be introduced to a range of wonderful organic botanical oils, flower waters, clays, fruit powders and extracts, essential oils, and natural healing and anti-ageing ingredients, and learn their properties and uses.
On this course we will cover the following:
* Learn about different hydrolates and their properties
* Design and make Toner
* Learn about different clays, fruit powders and superfoods and their properties
* Design and make Dry clay mask
* Learn about more plant oils, anti-ageing ingredients and their properties
* Design and make Facial Oil
We will not be using artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oil, petrochemicals or animal derived ingredients. Therefore all recipes are vegan.
This course is suitable for both beginners and those with some prior experience. There is a maximum number of 6 participants on each course.
All equipment, ingredients and packaging are included, and handouts including recipes will be provided.